What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and other personal information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs, and to determine playing eligibility)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To provide residency information as required by governing jursidictions
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of performing services requested by you).
- To send periodic emails
The email address(es) you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to our Payment Gateway (Paypal Inc.). We do not store any credit card information on our site. Please consult Paypal's Privacy statement for details on their gateway processing.
Your password is stored as a strongly-encrypted hash in our database and once stored, cannot be queried or computed by any known techniques.
Yes. Cookies are small text files that are maintained by your web browser on behalf of a website. Cookies allow us to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information, particularly your user identity.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Except as noted, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. For example, we provide minimum personal information such as your name and address to our Payment provider for the sole purpose of payment processing. Your information is selectively available to trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when required by law or when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third party links
We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Except as noted, we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
If we decide to change our privacy statement, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Privacy Statement modification date below.
This statement was last modified on January 21st, 2015